SUNDAY, September 29th
Classes meet this Sunday. We will all begin in the sanctuary at 10:00am. We leave for classes during the second hymn and meet until 11:30am. Children 3rd grade and younger must be picked up in the classroom. Those 4th grade and older will be dismissed to head to coffee hour at 11:30am.
- Childcare, ABC UU Values: room 32 with Diane Keller and Hans Elsevier.
- PreK-1st Grade, A World of New Friends (room 33): Donna Vought is introducing the class to Ben and they will learn about his Jewish faith. Laura Goodspeed is the assistant.
- 2nd-3rd Grade, Passport to Spirituality (room 24): The children are traveling to Vatican City with Karen Leahy to learn about Catholicism. Ann Norum is the assistant.
- 4th-5th Grade, Bibleodeon (room 21): The children are hearing the stories of creation and Adam and Eve as told in Genesis. Alex Zisson is leading and Al Rocchi is assisting.
- 6th-7th Grade, Neighboring Faiths (room 41): Chris Breault is introducing Judaism. Nina Straus is the assistant.
- 8th-9th Grade, Coming of Age (room 11): The youth begin exploring where they are on their faith journey. Kate Colson is leading and Nicholas Aska is assisting.
- Youth Group: Youth are attending worship this Sunday. The next Youth Group gathering is Friday, October 4th, 7:00-9:00pm with 8th-12th grade youth.
I look forward to seeing you! Tracy
Coming Up in RE:
- 1st Friday Youth Group
- 2nd Sunday Journey Groups
- 3rd Friday Adult Journey Group, Youth Group, Children's Journey Group
- Sun Oct 13 – We will experiment again with a children's area in the sanctuary for the whole congregation worship service
- Sun Oct 20 – Arturo's Birthday Party
- Sun Oct 27 – Children are invited to wear their Halloween costumes to church
- Sun Nov 3 – Healthy Youth Relationships Retreat for 6th-8th grade, 9th-12th grade, and parents (RSVP here)
- Sun Nov 17 – K-1st OWL Begins
- Sun Nov 24 – COA Families offering the Stone Soup Community Meal & Lunchtime Discussion Groups